Fees: Members- $50, Non-Members, $60
Children age 2-10 and their guests can enjoy a two-hour themed party in the Museum.
You will need to bring your own cake, snacks, drinks, cups, plates, silverware, and napkins.
Parents and other adults need to be present to supervise.
Parties can be scheduled on Saturdays from September through May. Please check for summer availability.
Party times are from 10:30am to 12:30pm – Pre-arrangements required. Spaces fill up quickly so be sure to book your party in advance so that you can be assured of your preferred date and time!
Basic party tips:
1. Please plan to arrive no more than 15 minutes early to greet your guests.
2. Remember that adults are required to supervise children at all times.
3. Children should use their “inside manners and inside voices” while in the Museum. I.e. no running, rough-housing, etc.
4. Remind children to help return museum toys, etc. to their proper locations at the end of the party.
5. Most importantly, plan to have lots of FUN!